I have had many questions about how I make the photo collages and other parts of my mini books, like the pages shown here on these 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" pages, so I'm offering this technology-based, hands-on class on how to do it step by step yourself! Some of the subjects covered in the class will be...
1. how to make photo collages in the app, PicFrame (What ratios to use, how to resize and zoom, what frames work best, etc.)
2. how to add word art text to a photo using the app, Typorama.
3. how to journal on a photograph using MarkUp.
4. how to take screenshots and add text to them.
5. how to use the app, Weathershot, to add your location and weather to a photo.
6. how to print the photos with the Epson Picturemate PM400 or send to a photo printing service.
You will be sent a list of apps to have downloaded before you watch the class recording. The apps listed above are used for the main content of the class. (Although there are many other apps that might do similar things, these are the specific ones that will be utilized in this class.) Class will include live demonstrations of the apps, step by step instructions in a slide presentation format, and written instructions delivered as a .pdf for you to print for reference.
You will be emailed a link to view the Zoom class. No physical product will be sent to you.